With all that is happening around COVID-19 it shouldn’t be a surprise that it has caused a major shift and readjustment to our lives and surroundings. The work environment that we once knew is rapidly transforming and will continue to undoubtably evolve. What hasn’t changed is the importance of providing a safe environment for our employees, customers, vendor partners and communities.
As we continue to monitor the spread and transmission of the coronavirus in our region, Wholesale Office Furniture will remain open to visitors during normal business hours and appointment only. We welcome you to schedule a visit if meeting in person would help with your business and project objectives.
The “new normal” for showroom visits will take into consideration recommendations set forth by the CDC, WHO, and various federal, state and local government agencies. We have established several precautionary measures we believe will help mitigate the risk of exposure and safeguard our employees and all those who visit our spaces.
WOF Showroom Visitor Guidelines
- Protective face masks are highly encouraged.
- Avoid close contact; practice physical distancing by staying at least 6 feet from other people.
- Avoid congregating in small gathering areas.
- Wash your hands often or use provided hand sanitizer.
- Due to the size of available meeting spaces, please keep group sizes to a minimum.
- If you are either sick or feeling ill, have had close contact with someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 or is experiencing symptoms, or have recently traveled out of state, we ask that you either request a virtual visit or reschedule for a future date.
Thank you for your understanding and flexibility at this time. Our goal is to keep everyone healthy and safe while continuing to provide the very best workplace and customer experience.
To Schedule an appointment, please contact your sales representative, or:
- Call us at 801-792-0806
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org