Performance through innovation.
What goes into the award-winning line of Rio® stackable plastic chairs? Patented flexing technology, for one. Add a fresh, modern color palette and an extra-slim, stackable frame and you’ve got a multipurpose seating solution that allows for more movement, day-long comfort and flexibility than any other chair in its class. Our complete family of Rio® models feature our patented Active Rebound Control (ARC) Technology® – a performance-minded flexor insert that supports a wide range of motion (20 full degrees to be exact) and responds precisely to the amount of weight pressed against it. The Rio is an easy choice for multi-use spaces that require quick set-ups and breakdowns. Discover a collection of stackable chairs engineered to allow for better movement, applications across more environments and a longer product life.
- 4-leg, wire rod, 24” counter or 30” bar stool
- Exceptional support and comfort
- Fully upholstered, upholstered seat or plastic
- ARC Technology® for weight-assisted flex
- 14 plastic shell colors
- All models offer 2 frame finishes with matching arm pads
- Left or right folding tablet arm in 2 finishes
- Easy-grip edge that acts as pull handle
- Clean-out space
- 4-leg plastic model stacks 4 on the floor; 8 on the optional cart
- Plastic wire rod model stacks 6 on the floor; 15 on the optional cart
- 300 lb weight capacity
- Lifetime warranty
- All options and 1,000s of textiles ship in 2, 5 or 10 days